CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Slacking

OK, so it's been 3 months since my last post; sorry I'm such a slacker. In my defense, I have been really busy caring for 3-month-old twins and a toddler. AND...I was admitted to the hospital in the middle of February for appendicitis, so that set me back a bit. But things have been going pretty good for the Humphreys. The twins are growing a lot- Triston (who was smaller @ birth) has caught up to his bro Trenton. We are all excited to get out and play as this spring weather approaches! Here are the latest pics of the boys.


6 comments:

Katie said...

What great pictures of some super cute boys! How fun...especially for the cousins to have Dan and Jodi there close by.

Anonymous said...

Jess they are so cute! I'm sure you have been so busy, but hopefully loving it!

Mary Kelly said...

You have the cutest boys!!! I am amazed that you found time to take pictures let alone post them on your blog! Your family is just darling and I hope everything is going well for you guys.

Primus Six said...

Handsome, Handsome, and Handsome!!!
We love living close and seeing you often! I love you!

Alison said...

So cute! I don't think you need to take the "identical" test...those boys look SO MUCH alike that I don't know how you tell them apart :) It was fun to see pictures. Hope you are feeling better. I

Anonymous said...

Jess so I'm assuming you had your appendix out? Now we can be twinners!! I'm happy you and your adorable family are doing so well. Luv ya!