Well... I am SO sorry for all the blog slacking on my part, since I'm sure there are MANY ;) who care what us Humphreys have been up to. There is actually a lot that has happened since my last entry. I ran a half marathon, had an ectopic pregnancy, and in August we bought our first home!!! That was an exciting step in our life. We are now living in North Salt Lake, UT and are adjusting to our new ward. We love our house and have many plans for it this spring (the yard & exterior paint). We also traded in our 2 questionable vehicles for 1 more dependable one. Bobby has a work truck, so we don't really need more than one car. For Thanksgiving we went to Oregon and visited family. We went bowling, had T & T's bday party- it was a good time. Christmas we stayed here and had some friends over. It was good, but also weird without family. We will probably not be going to Oregon at all in 2012, as we are expecting child #4 at the end of July. We find out at the beginning of March what it is...can't wait! I have been more sick with this baby but I'm through with the 1st trimester and am feeling much more like my normal self.
Now, I know this is all a lot to process at once, and it is just the "major" stuff that has occurred; if I would've been updating this blog all along I could've made this information last a few pages, with more details of course. Keanan is going to start his 3rd round of ice skating lessons next week. The twins are totally potty trained, even at night. They are wild and crazy boys that like to wrestle with big bro and daddy. We got super mario bros for the Wii and if the boys could have it their way they would play it all day. Obsessed much! Bobby is busy with work, scouts, and church basketball. He took a scuba diving course and is very hooked. A few weekends ago we had a little family vacation. We went to Park City, UT and went to Gorgoza Park, this really sweet sledding hill and Keanan tried skiing for the first time too. He did better than expected! We stayed at a bed and breakfast and then the next day went to the Homestead Crater and went swimming in the naturally warm spring water. We also went shopping at the outlet mall. It was a fun get-a-way! On Saturday we got a pet guinea pig. We named him Buddy but Keanan has just decided he wants it to be Scooter. The kids are enjoying him! That is the run down on our life, I hope you enjoy the pictures. I am going to try to update the blog much more frequently!
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Wow, it's almost been a year!
Posted by Humphreys Fam at 6:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Love the pictures, so cute!
Colson and I loved looking at the pictures! I love the one of Keanan skiiing and the one with Buddy/Scooter. I think both names are great! Looking at them made me miss you guys sooo much. I wish we could come visit. Im so happy that you guys had a fun family get-away. Those are sooo important and fun! I love you!
We miss you guys. So weird that now I'm your sister Jodi's visiting teacher. And hello-congrats on another addition! I was at Jodi's when she said that you sent her a text with what your having :) Fun times ahead!
Post a Comment