CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Meet Max



So I thought that I would introduce everyone to the newest member of our family, Max. Bobby has been BEGGING (and I'm not exaggerating) for a hunting dog for a while now and I said, maybe in 10 years. Well that was before a black lab ended up in my parents' back yard whose owners wanted to put him to sleep. Being the humane person that I am, I of course said that we could keep him. He is 2 years old and is already trained, so he is a pretty good dog. The one catch to me accepting this responsibility is that he is BOBBY's dog and I am not going to spend my time picking up after it. But he is an outside dog, so that way I can try to keep the house clean and animal-hair free. It has been fun though! Here are some pics of him- he's a looker.

3 comments:

JustusFam said...

You are a brave women! I just keep saying no, no, no!! It does not help that Ethan LOVES dogs and when ever he sees one he goes running...a new thing for me! Erin and Emily would run too only the opposite direction!!

Primus Six said...

I can't wait to meet Max. He's really pretty. I have to admit that he would have been hard to say no to. Thankfully, I haven't been in that situation! I just keep saying, "Some day."

Anonymous said...

Shyrlan wants a German Shepherd so bad, but we have no where to put it since we are still renting, I told him that we could get one once we got a house. I didn't really like big dogs at first, but I don't really want a house dog either since I have such bad allergies, so they grew on me ;)